1. The Constant Victim - This kind of individual will always finds a way to end up as a victim in their relationships.
2. One-Upmanship Expert – This person uses put downs, snide remarks and criticisms, to show that they’re superior, and know much more than you.
3. Powerful Dependents – They hide behind the mask of being weak and powerless – then use their helplessness to dominate relationships. That is, they send the subtle message “you must not let me down.”
4. Triangulators – This person tries to get other people on their side. They’re quick to put you down, and to say some nasty things. They separate good friends or drive a wedge in families.
5. The Blasters – They blast you with their anger or they blow up suddenly. That stops you asking questions - in case there’s a showdown.
Click the photo for more pictures.
Words of wisdom from Valerie Marks - Awkward.
This is my lost comic. It was originally posted by me (yeah, I did this) but somehow tumblr deleted it from my page. :( Very sad face. But if you wanna see where it was and the Disqus comments, you can click here. I think I’m gonna have to reblog it back to my page, since the original post seems to be forever lost in Tumblr’s dark side… Buaaahhh!
For whatever reason, this comic was deleted from my page (I know I didn’t do it), so to bring it BACK to my page I had to reblog it from my other blog.
It makes me very sad that it can be forever lost in another dimension, but awesomely it was reblogged by so many equally incredible people, that it was so easy to find =D
Look at those notes!! I’m contorting from rejoices!